Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy 7th Birthday, Bruiser!

Seven years ago today our little family of 3 grew to 4 :). We were so thrilled to add a little boy to our crew!  You were our chunkiest baby but by far the easiest delivery...you entered the world with Mommy laughing!

The years that have followed have been filled with snuggles and cuddles and giggles.  You taught us to love in a way that only parents truly can.  There is nothing better than breathing in your sweet sweaty head, seeing that thumb slip in your mouth when you need a bit of comfort, or feeling your hand slip in mine when you need Mommy to guide you.


You've done everything at your own pace and in your own individual way...and we wouldn't ask for it to be any other way!  I've memorized every blond hair on your head, gazed deep into those unbelievable hazel eyes, and spent years trying to unlock the mysteries of your mind.  What I do know is that you love openly, throw yourself whole hearted into everything you love, and will always need Mommy and a Taggie ;)


I'll love you forever,
I'll love you for always 
As long as I'm living,
My baby you'll be!

No comments:

Post a Comment