Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, October 5, 2015

Let's try This Again...And Life Lately :)

I had dreams that my new retired life would open up time for writing...then I realized my new "boss" is a 2-year-old!!!!  Bubba is like all three of the other children rolled into one...and it's exhausting!

Add in getting 3 kids back into the swing of things with school, a week-long beach vacation, my mother passing away (expected but not so soon)...and writing was once again forgotten.  But if the past two weeks have taught me anything, it's that you need to make time for the things and people you love.  So this little old blog will be coming back!

Stay tuned for updates, picture dumps, and a giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness - you've had so much going on!
    I'm so sorry about the loss of your mom. All my condolences to you and your family.
    Here's to hoping the next two weeks are a little less hectic!

    ReplyDelete