Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

SO WHAT Wednesday!

This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...


  • I'm addicted to binge watching girly shows on Netflix while the husband is at work!  I've powered through Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, Hart of Dixie, and now Royal Pains.  It keeps me sane while doing things around the house!
  • I've decided to break out everything Christmas!  It's a rainy day and the kids are home from school for Veterans' Day.  We travel for Thanksgiving and it's just too much work for too short a time if I wait until we get back.  So...falalalala!
  • I have been finishing every meal...even breakfast...with a piece of Halloween candy!  It needs to leave our house!
  • I am so excited to escape for a night this weekend and worship at the Women of Faith conference!  This is the 4th year I've been going with my friend and her sister and daughter.  We have a lot of laughs and come home feeling refreshed in our life and our faith.  It was at this conference last year that I finally decided my place was to be at home and stop teaching...it was a major life-altering decision and I couldn't be happier!
  • I must confess...I planned Sassy's 7th birthday party for this Saturday...sent the invites and everything...and then realized I wasn't even going to be home!!!!  After I panicked and freaked out...I resent the invite and changed the date.  Oh, the curse of Mommy Brain!
  • My day is completely thrown off if I forget to run the dishwasher the night before!
  • Bubba refuses to say "I love you" so I can be heard several times a day saying to him "Love.." and he responds "Mama!"  Melt. My. Heart.


Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment