Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

February Goals

This year I made year-long goals but decided to check in each month and see how I'm doing and add any specific goals that focused on specific months.  

Year Goals

Read the Bible daily...
Totally on track with this!  I've found that sitting at the bus stop in the mornings is a perfect time to read.  And double pleased to have noticed that the kids love hearing the stories too!

Illustrate the Bible 1X a week...
Well, I was create one day this month...hoping to be better in February!

Work out 5X a week...
Nope, nope, nope.  Just didn't happen.

Read 2 books a month...
Done!

I read Heaven at Home...loved it!  I actually took notes!
And for fun I read A Perfect Life by Danielle Steel.  Great quick and fun read!

January Goals

Make an art book for each child...
I've taken the pictures and started each child's book on Shutterfly.  My plan to is to record their crafts through 5th grade and then gift them with the completed book.  Tater is graduating 5th grade in June...ahhh!

Purge in basement...
Done!  Well, it's an on-going process but I cleaned out a ton!

Paint the girls' bedroom...
Done!  And just under the wire this weekend!  Posted about it yesterday!


And looking forward...

February Goals

Consign spring clothes...
I have an appointment tomorrow!

Plan Tater's 11th birthday party...
It's in the works!

Wash face nightly and use eye cream...
Let's admit, no one is getting any younger!  I've been going 3 nights strong...let's see how I do!

Start going to story time at the library with Bubba...
We need to get out and be a bit more routine...and he needs to learn at bit of structure!

It's amazing how time just slips away from me now that I am home all the time!  I'm hoping these goals will make me more accountable and productive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment