Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesdays - Winning Your Heart


I'm joining Andrea at Momfessionals for another Show and Tell Tuesday!

Today we are talking about how we love to be loved :) - perfect choice for this month of love!

One of my mom's greatest lessons that she taught us before she got sick and left us was that family is everything...EVERYTHING!  We always knew this but we struggled, as all families, do with distance and differences in our lives.  Two years ago this week my mom fell and was hospitalized.  That eventually led to sepsis and a very long stay in the hospital and then rehab.  We almost lost her multiple times then...and we pulled together like she always tried to teach us.  It was a real-life life lesson and one that we will always remember. 

So here are the ones who win my heart...

My crew at Disney...best vacation ever!

And these 4...nothing means more to me!
And this place...the beach makes everything perfect!

And my whole crew the April before we lost Mom.  Love that we got this picture to hold in hearts as we travel this new life without a huge part of our family.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you lost your mom. I'm sure you must miss being able to ask her mom questions. And you are right about family being so, so important! I couldn't agree more. :)

    ReplyDelete